- Ladies Night! February 5th is the night to snag a table at that fancy, new restaurant you haven’t been able to get a reservation for. Catch up with your gal pals and make Superbowl Night a Ladies Night! (Just stay clear of all sport’s bars and establishments with televisions.
- Gym it! Make good on already forgotten New Year’s resolutions and put that gym membership to use. It’s pretty much a guarantee that you won’t have to fight the crowds for a treadmill on game day.
- For the practical gal. Get your grocery shopping done for the week without lines! The stores will be deserted but the Super Bowl sales will most likely still be in effect.
- Relax with spa treatment. Spas frequently offer discounts for those looking to escape football. For example, The Palms Hotel & Spa in Miami is offering 15% of spa services all day long every Sunday through the Super Bowl, plus you getfree strawberries and champagne! http://www.thepalmshotel.com/spa/spa-specials-gift-cards/
- Golfing is not just for men. Many golf courses have Super Bowl Sunday specials! Get your swing ready!
- SHOP! Fabric and quilting stores commonly have Super Bowl sales. Make that scarf you have been wanting to make before winter is over!
Leave a Reply